Your LiPo Battery Won't Charge?
Lithium polymer or LiPo batteries are frequently utilized in battery packs. The recognition of LiPo batteries has lately elevated as each battery produces 3.7 volts in comparison to at least one.2 volts for nickel cadmium and nickel metal hydride batteries.
What this means is less batteries are necessary to energy your electrical device, which makes it lighter. If you discover your LiPo battery will not charge, complete a few tests before determining to dump it and buying a alternative.
- Look at your LiPo charger to ascertain if it's working. Place the LiPo battery in to the charger and switch it on. Let it rest for around 30 minutes.
- Switch off the charger, after which touch the charger to ascertain if it's warm. Battery chargers produce warmth while charging batteries. Touch the LiPo battery to ascertain if it's warm as the entire process of charging causes battery to warmth. When the charger is warm, however the battery is not, you will want a alternative battery.
When the charger is cold your charger needs repairing or changing. When the charger and also the battery are warm take away the battery in the charger and set it within the device it forces.
- Switch on your device to ascertain if battery has any energy. Whether it does not operate, switch the battery. When the device works, although not in the correct energy, turn it on until it stops operating. Leave battery to awesome.
- Switch on the unit again after 30 minutes. After resting, batteries can restore some energy, therefore if your device works, turn it on until it stops. Allow the battery relaxation for some time and do this again until your device will not work.
- Place your battery in to the charger and allow it to charge. The entire process of fully discharging your battery can totally reset caffeine composition and when fully released charges you properly. Leave battery charging before the charger turns off instantly.
- Take away the 11.1v battery in the charger and set it to your device. Switch on your device to locate when the battery has billed fully. If you discover no improvement then switch the battery.
Tips On Store A Lipo Battery
Present in radio-controlled cars, planes along with other products, Li-Po batteries are rechargeable battery power which are lengthy lasting and available in many current dimensions. You may also keep batteries for time in case you don't wish to make use of the device or there's an issue with the unit. When storing Li-Po batteries, you should prepare the batteries correctly in addition to pack these questions container that will not respond to the batteries' acidity and internal components.
1.Take away the LiPo battery in the device it's in and wipe it having a soft cloth or towel to get rid of any dust or grime in the battery's surface.
2.Connect the battery's wire harness towards the appropriate connector, 2cell or any other cell rating that suits your battery type, around the back or side of the Li-Po wall charger. The wire harness are only able to squeeze into the charger's connector one of the ways.
3.Plug the charger's energy cable into a wall outlet and switch around the device to begin the charging process. Allow the LiPo battery fully charge then switch off the charger and disconnect battery harness in the device.
4.Put the fully billed Li-Po battery inside a plastic storage bag having a securing seal or perhaps a Li-Po sack, available at hobby, electronic an internet-based radio-controlled supply stores, then keep rc car battery within an aluminum or stainless container.
5.Keep aluminum or stainless container inside a awesome, low humidity room or area, having a temperature between 32 levels and 122 levels Fahrenheit, from warmth sources and sunlight.
Guidelines for Charging/Using Sypom LiPo Batteries.
Though Sypom Lipo batteries have the advantages of high discharge rate, small inner resistance, high capacity, light weight and low cost. The batteries need to be charged correctly, or accidents may happen.
Here are some guidelines from users, telling our customers how to correctly charge our Lipo batteries.
- Use only a charger approved for lithium batteries. The charger may be designed for Li-Ion or Li-Poly. Both batteries are charged in exactly the same. Some older cell phone chargers may charge the batteries . 1 volt to low (4.1 vs 4.2), but that will not harm the battery. However, inexpensive lithium chargers are widely available and the use of cellphone chargers is highly discouraged.
- Make certain that the correct cell count is set on your charger. Watch the charger closely for the first few minutes to ensure that the correct cell count continues to be displayed. If you don't know how to do that, get a charger that you do know how or don't charge the batteries.
- Use the Taps. Before you charge a new Lithium pack, check the voltage of each cell individually. Then do this after every tenth cycle there after. This is absolutely critical in that an unbalanced pack can explode while charging even if the correct cellcount is chosen. If the cells are not within 0.1 volts of each other then charge each cell individually to 4.2 volts so that they are all equal. If after every discharge the pack is unbalanced you have a faulty cell and that pack must be replaced. Taps are provided on most new lithium packs. Taps give you the ability to check individual cell voltages and charge one cell at a time. Make sure and get the appropriate connector to go into your taps. Don't try to stick you volt meter probes in the taps to measure voltage. They could slip and short your cells. Don't try to charge more than one cell at a time from the taps. Unless you have an isolated ground charging system, you'll short your batteries out. Refer to your individual cell maker for tap pin-outs.
- Never charge the batteries unattended. This is the number one reason for houses and cars being burned to a crisp by lithium fires.
- Use a safe surface to charge your batteries on so that if they burst into flame no damage will occur. Vented fire safes, pyrex dishes with sand in the bottom, fireplaces, plant pots, are all good options.
Sypom Batteries is looking for good Drone/RC Helicopter pilotS and Drivers in United States!
Tell us your RC experience, you might be the one we want to sponsor with RC lipo battery!
Inquiry send to email@example.com , and like our facebook page to get update information!
For any electronic product, battery is the key power for its operation. The power for jump starter is Lithium Polymer Battery. The battery safety mostly decide the safety of the whole device. Here is how sypom make its battery to realize high quality and reliability.
First, use pure lithium cobalt(LiCoO2) as battery anode material. Their continuous discharging ratio is more than 40C, which is much higher than the other brands in the market.
Second, balance Charging: the balance charge act as a bridge when the first cell charging voltage reaches 4.25v, which can transfer the rest of voltage into next cell, until all cells reach same voltage. This function can protect the battery from over charge and over discharge. This can greatly prolong the battery lifespan. Generally, the lifetime of our products are 3 times longer than the other brands.
Third, use original smart chip: it can adjust the level of current after a smart analysis to protect the digital equipment and battery itself.
Last key process, ultrasonic soldering is adopted in our battery cells which can lower battery pack internal resistance (IR) and performance, in which way lower the temperature after discharging and lower the risk of catching on fire.
WHAT IS A LITHIUM JUMP STARTER?
A lithium jump starter is a device that can be able to help drivers in case they have a dead car battery. Car batteries can discharge in certain situations and starting the car becomes impossible without the right equipment.
There is a way to recharge the battery just enough to power the vehicle by creating a connection with the battery of another car. But, you may not always find a driver around who is willing to help you.
One of the alternatives is jump starting the car with a portable device made specifically for providing the needed boost of power to the dead battery, called a jump starter. In order to have the most benefits from the acquisition of such a device, you need to find the best lithium jump starter on the market.
A lithium jump starter can work in a similar way to the use of power cables (one of the more rudimentary alternatives for recharging a dead battery).
Lithium jump starters first appeared on the market in 2013
They use a lithium-ion battery or a high discharge lithium polymer. Compared to other types of devices, these ones are more lightweight, a characteristic that makes them highly portable and easy to use. Lithium jump starters are way better than regular car jump starters.
For example, traditional devices create dangerous sparks when you touch the clamps together even when they make little contact. Lithium jump starters don’t generate any sparks.
When you accidentally hook a regular device to a battery backwards, you can create a dangerous situation for yourself and the people nearby.
Lithium jump starters are the newest solutions for charging car batteries
They are highly portable in comparison to traditional devices, that are usually too heavy and too large to be carried well in a vehicle. Another advantage is that you don’t have to plug them into a power outlet every few months.
These new devices are portable enough to be stored anywhere in your car, because they are light and small.
They use lithium-ion high quality batteries and they can have USB ports for charging electronic gadgets. You could power:
- Air Compressors
- Mobile Phones
- and More…
You can even use this device for a lawn mower that doesn’t start, but also for a boat, a truck, or a motorcycle.
Their compact design and the portability are features of a lithium jump starter that make it ideal for any situation.
This is your store’s blog. You can use it to talk about new product launches, experiences, tips or other news you want your customers to read about.
You can check out Shopify’s ecommerce blog for inspiration and advice for your own store and for your store’s blog.
How do I remove this post?
Log in to your store’s admin area then go to the blog section to delete this post.